Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 29.07.2014, 01:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
crminthefield: PFE Core Library for Dynamics CRM Documentation and Code Samples
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefiel...e-samples.aspx
==============

Documentation. Always promised, rarely delivered. Our recently announced PFE Core Library for Dynamics CRM has proven no different. A shiny new box that when opened was missing its instruction manual. Well, not being one that succumbs to stereotypes, I decided to put Visual Studio aside for a moment and whip together details on what's in the library and how to use it. So, if you haven't been back to our CodePlex site recently, go check out the Documentation area!

The current documentation focuses on two primary areas of the library, the XrmServiceManager classes and ParallelServiceProxy classes. These classes address the basic questions, "How do I connect to CRM?" and "How do I submit a bunch of requests to CRM in parallel?" respectively. Where relevant I've coupled the documentation with highly "sanitized" examples to demonstrate the specific implementation patterns.

For those of you who desire a little more "meat on the bone", I've also provided details on a functional sample application scenario, PfeXrmCoreWalkthroughApp, which takes things a step further in showing how the classes work together. Regarding parallelized CRM requests, this app also provides basic sequential and raw .NET Task Parallel Library (TPL) patterns that can be contrasted with the usage of our library.

Source code for both the documentation examples and the sample application have been uploaded to our source code repository.

As always, be sure to monitor our Release History and Known Issues pages for build-specific updates and details. Lastly, I encourage you to provide us feedback on where we've nailed it, what could be improved, and any areas that require further clarification. Comment below, start a discussion on CodePlex, or contact our team directly. Until then, having done my good documentation deed, I'm back to writing code!

M. Austin Jones

Follow the conversation:
@maustinjones
@pfedynamics | http://www.pfedynamics.com

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefiel...e-samples.aspx