Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 05.02.2010, 15:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,486 / 846 (79) +++++++
Leon's CRM Musings: Automatic Lead Assignment Using Workflows
Источник: http://leontribe.blogspot.com/2010/0...ent-using.html
==============

The problem with using workflows for lead assignment is you don't know who you sent the last lead to. However, you can get around this in a couple of ways.

Method 1: Code
I'm not much of a coder so I figured I'd try to achieve it without using plugins or jscript

Method 2: The cheeky use of entities to store values
To keep track of who we last sent a lead to, we're going to create a new entity and create a record for the variable storage. Let's call the entity 'RoundRobin'. We have a few options here.
  • We could use the ownership relationship to store the next user to receive a lead
  • We could set up a new N:1 relationship to the user entity
  • We could add an attribute and store a value there
In my case I've set up an attribute.

I've also set up a 1:N relationship to Leads (they're called Enquiries here but they are just renamed Leads, I promise).

Now the tricky bit, the workflow. The steps of the workflow are:
  • Link the lead to your one RoundRobin record
  • If the attribute is 'a', assign the Lead to User1 and update the attribute to 'b' (in the case of using a relationship to the users, simply reassign it)
  • If the attribute is 'b', assign the Lead to User2 and update the attribute to 'a'
Here is one I prepared earlier:

In this case I have it as On Demand but with workflows being asynchronous, this tends to act a little weird (basically a bunch of Leads get assigned before the attribute has a chance to change). However, if you run it on the creation of the lead, it works fine assuming there is a reasonable time between lead creations.

Источник: http://leontribe.blogspot.com/2010/0...ent-using.html