AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 30.09.2010, 23:06   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
dynamics-ax: Interview with Amber Kirkman, Director of Marketing - Sunrise Technologies
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2010...-director.html
==============

Recently I blogged about A lot of Dynamics Mojo going on.

In that, I highlighted some upocoming Dynamics AX related events. Well to help dive a little deeper into some of these events, from a Parents point of view, I took some time to, virtually, sit down with Amber Kirkman, Director of Marketing - Sunrise Technologies.

The point of this interview was to get insight from Amber on Sunrise's point of view for some of these upcoming events, what is means to Sunrise, and the value these bring.

The following is the result of that interview.:

1. Amber, as Director of Marketing at Sunrise, can you give some insights into the importance that Sunrise places on such events as the AXUG and others like the ERP Vendor shootout?

"Events such as AXUG Summit, ERP Vendor Shootout, and our Lunch n’ Learn for textile, apparel, and footwear, as great ways for Sunrise to meet and interact with our Microsoft Dynamics AX prospective and current customers. They are also great opportunities for current and prospective customers to network and learn from one another.

AXUG summit is a very important event for us. Summit is our opportunity to thank our customers for their support, engage in their discussions with other users to hear their questions and suggestions for the future of Microsoft Dynamics AX, and educate them on our additional solutions and services related to Microsoft Dynamics AX.

ERP Shootout is an exciting event where we have the opportunity to demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics AX for manufacturing and distribution up against other ERP vendors. Each vendor uses the same script so an attendee really gets an unbiased apples-to-apples comparison of potential ERP products.

The Lunch n’ Learn for textile, apparel, and footwear is a new event for Sunrise in the New York area. We decided to do something different for our prospective clients located in the NY metro area where they could come together for a lunch to network, hear customer success stories, and really see firsthand how Microsoft Dynamics AX is a great fit for their industry."

2. Can you give us some details about the upcoming Dynamics Community AXUG Summit, and Sunrise's role in this event?

"Presented by the Dynamics AX User Group (AXUG), the AXUG Summit is the premier annual conference for Microsoft Dynamics AX users, AXUG Partners and key Microsoft Dynamics AX personnel. Summit 2010 will be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Orlando from October 18 - 22. Optional training is held on Monday, October 18th and Friday, October 22nd.

The AXUG Summit features a wealth of information-packed Educational Sessions and Role-Based Tracks that deliver Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge and experience designed to help organizations optimize the functionality, flexibility, performance and return on investment benefit offered by Microsoft Dynamics AX. Sunrise will be participating in the Summit and exhibiting during the expo, booth # 413. We are encouraging all of our Microsoft Dynamics AX customers to attend. It’s such a great event for our customers to network with other Microsoft Dynamics AX users and to learn more about the future of Microsoft Dynamics AX."

3. How do you think such events as the Lunch 'n Learn help current or possible customers?

"The Lunch n’ Learn will give prospective customers the opportunity to learn more about key functionality that is inherent in Microsoft Dynamics AX for their industry. Attendees will also have an opportunity to hear more about how our textile, apparel, and footwear customers have successfully implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX with Sunrise and some key value points that an integrated ERP solution provides their industry. Attendees will walk away with a customer case study from a leading apparel company using Microsoft Dynamics AX today and the information that they need to champion a project of their own."

4. What is the most exciting parts of these different events for you and why?

"Meeting people from the different companies and learning more about what makes them successful is the most exciting part of these events for me. I really enjoy hearing from the attendees about their product lines and the direction that they are taking their business. It’s also exciting to discuss the challenges and give suggestions of ways to improve business processes when using Microsoft Dynamics AX."

"It’s exciting to be able to offer so many opportunities for companies to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX and Sunrise Technologies. I encourage each and every business decision maker, if you are thinking about making some investments in your business in the next 12-24 months; join us for one of our events. I think that the information that you receive will make the investment to attend, worth it."

The following is a short Bio of Amber Kirkman, to give you an idea of her background and position with Sunrise.:
Amber has spent the last 6 years marketing Microsoft Dynamics AX for manufacturing, distribution, and retail for Sunrise Technologies. Before Sunrise, Amber was a marketing manager for retail property management company and a community director for a leading non-profit organization. Amber holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with Departmental Honors, from Lenoir-Rhyne University. Amber is married and has one child. Amber enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, volunteering in the local community, and golf.

I would like to thank Amber for taking the time out of her busy schedule to do this interview. I think it really shows the value a Nationally Manager Partner like Sunrise puts on such events. Mix this, with my interview with Sunrise's own John Pence (Interview with John Pence on the AXUG Summit) about the AXUG summit, and I think you can get a good idea of the value Sunrise puts on these events.

I think its important to understand the value of these events from a customer and partner point of view. That is the Dynamics Ecosystem, Customers, Partners and Microsoft. These events, along with other resources, help foster and grow the Dynamics Community. Help keep it being, excuse the pun, Dynamic in nature!

That's all for now, it seems as though a lot of interviews are taking place right now. I believe this should be a good sign as to the amount of events that will be taking place for Dynamics and Dynamics AX over the next 6-8 months.

Check back soon as more to come!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2010...-director.html